Serve Up a Dynamic Mix of Corporate and Local Marketing for Your QSR
Employing the tried-and-true processes of SEO and social marketing can drive high-quality franchise leads and help franchisees reap the benefits of a full restaurant.
For franchise industry titans with great brand recognition like McDonald’s, Burger King and Taco Bell, marketing comes easily. Potential franchisees are inundated with brand messages each time they switch on the television, and can find themselves looking through pages of franchise information before they even realize what they’re doing.
SEO, served up hot
- Feature the essentials: Your business name, address and phone number must be frequently displayed on your site, more than just on the “contact us” page.
- Use Google to your advantage: Ensure your business is indexed on Google My Business — an easy way to drive local online visibility.
- Ask for reviews: Provide top-notch service, then encourage consumers to discuss their experience via Google reviews to impact local map rankings.
- Be known for something: Perfect a dish and feature it loudly. If curly fries are your specialty, be sure that when a searcher types “curly fries
- near me,” your QSR is in the top spot.