A Proven Business Model for Over 58 Years
Ziebart International Corporation is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, representing a global franchise network of vehicle appearance and protection services for over 58 years. The company was founded on rust protection in 1959 and currently operates 400 locations in 33 countries with over 950 service centers worldwide. Ziebart is the world's leading name in automotive services that protect, preserve and enhance the appearance of cars and trucks.
Ziebart offers superior proprietary products and services and a diverse business model. Specializing in professional automotive detailing, window tinting, paint protection films, fabric and rust protection, sprayed-on bed liners, glass repair, scratch repair and accessories, Ziebart is the No. 1 franchise in the automotive appearance services category, also:
- Ziebart® Certified as a 2017 World-Class Franchise® By The Franchise Research Institute®
- Ziebart ranked #1 in Automotive Appearance Services Category in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500
- Ziebart ranked #167 in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500.
- Ziebart was ranked #145 out of 200 in the Top Global Franchises.
- Ziebart is one of 122 VetFran members recognized by GI Jobs and MilitaryFranchising.com on their "Military Friendly" list.
- Ziebart was ranked #52 in Franchise Direct's Top 100 Global Franchises.
What Makes Ziebart Stand Out?
- Onsite Employee Sales & Technical Training
- Store Set-up Assistance
- Local Store Sales & Marketing Programs
- Onsite Account Acquisition & Development
- Financing Available for Qualified Candidates
Military Friendly, 5 Star VetFran Member
- Ziebart WAIVES the franchise fee for U.S. Military Veterans
Our Franchise is Operating in 33 Countries: Through partnership with a globally recognized brand that has been in business for 58 years, your business is trusted by the consumer market.
Are You A Good Fit? Ask Yourself These Questions.
- Do you have the entrepreneurial desire to be in business for yourself but not by yourself?
- Are your interests aligned with the automotive aftermarket industry?
- Are you sales oriented and driven to succeed?
- Would you embrace commitment to follow a proven business model that will guide you to reach your full potential?
If you are interested in learning how you can join the Ziebart team, complete the information request below and one of our knowledgeable franchise consultants will contact you.
|Company Owned Units:||12|
|Start-up Cost:||$100,000 to $250,000|
|Total Investment:||$167,000 to $326,000|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||10|
|Veteran Owned Units:||3|
Automotive Products and Services
We offer qualified veterans a 100% discount on the initial franchise fee.