Midas International Corporation
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
As a Midas franchisee, you will be able to:
• Enjoy the challenge of growing your own business.
• Oversee your business with full P & L responsibilities.
• Optimize the shop operation for expected service demand.
• Select, hire and train your very own top notch staff.
• Represent Midas in your community through business associations, sponsorships and local charity outreach activities.
• Engage with your customers through the Midas CRM system to promote offers and provide service reminders.
• Strive to become the ‘shop’ your customers think of first when they think of servicing their vehicles.
There are several ways for qualified candidates to enter the Midas franchise program, including the development of a new shop, purchase of an existing shop, conversion of your existing auto business or the purchase of a company owned Midas location.
Benefit from 60 Years of Midas Experience
Midas has been building a stellar reputation in the automotive service and repair industry for more than five decades. We want to help you succeed; before you open and
as you continue to operate your shop Midas will help you with the following:
• Business management system for your shop: Your shop management system is an integral part of the success of your business. With our effective system you will have access to powerful tools to help you manage a variety of functions from invoicing and estimating to inventory management and control, and much more.
• New franchisee orientation: At the Midas training center in our corporate office, you will receive an introduction to the Midas retail platform, gain an understanding of our competitive advantages and learn the skills necessary to become our customers’ choice for automotive service.
• Ongoing training and training resources: You can count on our training staff to assist you with the planning, coordination and delivery of a variety of types of training for you and your staff.
• Operational support: Field support is provided through a network of Franchise Business Managers and Shop Operations Managers throughout North America who act as a liaison with Midas corporate.
• Development support: Franchise and real estate staff work with franchise owners to identify expansion opportunities and offer guidance during the site selection process. Construction and project managers provide shop design assistance and prototypical floor plans.
• Optimizing and marketing your business: We provide a variety of innovative and proven resources and campaigns that will position your business as the auto service shop of choice for consumers in your area.
The minimum capital required is approximately $75,000 for an existing 6-bay shop (when available) and/or up to $459K for a new 8-bay shop (partner or investor contribution can be included and does not include Real Estate costs). Additional capital and an ability to secure financing may be required in some situations. Total estimated investment varies with the type of opportunity (for example, new development or existing operation), geographical location and site characteristics. Midas will provide additional details to qualified franchise candidates through our Franchise Disclosure Document. There is no cost or obligation to begin discussions with Midas. We work closely with all qualified candidates throughout the evaluation process which is designed to assist you in making an informed decision about the opportunity to become a franchisee with Midas.
Incentive Programs are now being offered for franchisees who open a new Shop or reopen a company-owned location. Visit our website for more details.
U.S. Veteran Discounts include waiving initial franchise fee.
0% Royalty on your current book of business for 10 years for converting your existing shop to a Midas!
Contact us or visit our website today to learn more!