GoliathTech offers a royalty-free franchise, where their franchisees benefit from unequaled quality products and services. GoliathTech specializes in engineering, design, manufacturing, and distribution of helical piles. Globally they are the most important supplier in the helical pile industry.
GoliathTech Inc. is a leader in the engineering, design, manufacturing, and distribution of helical piles. The implementation of their products extends to several fields of construction including home foundations, underpinning (foundation repair,) signage, decks, railway infrastructure, agricultural infrastructure, solar, to name some of its applications. Their franchisees benefit from unequaled quality products, services, and support.
About GoliathTech Franchise:
Made from galvanized steel, GoliathTech helical piles deeply penetrate the ground guaranteeing a solid foundation. Helical piles are faster to install than other foundations and have an extremely high bearing capacity. Their piles are drilled into the ground and will not destroy the land around your project as there is no excavation required. Made of fully galvanized 60Ksi steel, the tubes and helices are protected against physical deterioration. Furthermore, to prevent the cold weather heaving, they are filled with polyurethane. GoliathTech uses high-quality recycled steel in its fabrication. This conserves natural resources and energy and reduces the overall carbon footprint. We are ISO 14001:2015 certified therefore a green foundation solution.
- Minimum personal investment: $100,000
- Do you offer funding support: No
- The total investment necessary to begin operation of a GoliathTech franchised business is from $100,000 USD to $241,000 USD.
- Franchise fee: $49,500 + starter kit of tools that cost approximately $15,000 depending on what tools are chosen.
- The estimated time to break even: within the second year
- The current number of outlets: over 150+ open franchise units globally
- Available Locations (the region(s) or countries we offer our franchise opportunity in): North America and Europe
- Training Provided: yes
Home Improvement / Construction
- Full time
- Home-based or Office-based
- Work flexibly
- Work outdoors
Operating fees: This will vary based on the number of vehicles and excavators purchased/leased, number of employees, phone, printer, computer, Wi-Fi services, etc. See FDD for full details.
Low investment and no royalties.
- Franchise Fee: $49,500, includes a protected territory, complete training, branded clothes & marketing tools, visual for your truck and excavator, access to our in-house engineering team.
- Equipment approximately $15,000: includes a starter kit (hydraulic head and all tools required to install piles.)
(The excavation equipment or vehicles are not included)
Training & Support provided:
- 8 hours in the classroom: Technical training
- 4 hours machine installation training
- 4 hours sales technical training
- Long-term ongoing technical support.
History of GoliathTech:
GoliathTech was born out of a 2004-founded company – Les Pieux Goliath, which operated exclusively in a small town in Quebec, Canada – when purchased by Julian Reusing in 2013, Julian converted the company into a global franchise model.
GoliathTech is still today headquartered in Quebec, Canada, and now has over 150 open franchise units globally. GoliathTech is a leader in the engineering, design, manufacture, and distribution of helical piles. Implementation of our products extends to the field of construction via home foundations, underpinning (foundation repair,) signage, decks, railway infrastructure, agricultural infrastructure, solar, and so on.
In 2013 Julian Reusing changed the business model to a franchise model after the previous owner-operated for 9 years as a non-franchised business. Julian first opened their first 18,000 square foot factory.
In 2015 GoliathTech entered the US market and grew it over the coming years to having franchises in over 30 US states. This year, multiple patents were issued globally.
In 2016 they moved into a larger 65,000 square foot factory and they already had 50 open franchise territories.
In 2018 they got their first franchise in Europe (Reunion Island) and the Canadian franchises were practically sold out.
In 2019 they had 100 open franchised territories.
In 2021 they opened many new franchises and now have installing locations in the Caribbean, covering now 3 Caribbean countries. In 2021 they are operating over 150 franchised territories globally. They open between 1 and 3 new ones every month.
In 2022 Q1 GoliathTech just finished its newly built state-of-the-art 120,000 square foot high-speed production factory and has moved in!
Profile of the franchisee that you’re looking for
Franchisee’s must-have business management experience. Must also have the financial capacity to cover the initial franchise fee ($49,500), purchase the starter kit (+- $15,000) as well as, a mini-excavator or skid steer, a pick-up truck, and a trailer.
They must also be able to cover the cost of their first 2 or 3 orders. No large inventory is required, and this business can be run with minimal office space, in some cases a home office will suffice at the start-up stage. The franchisee is considered open for business when he has met the following:
- Paid franchisee fee and starter-kit in full
- Received his starter-kit
- Have a machine, truck, and a trailer branded with GoliathTech logos
- Completed his GoliathTech training & certification
The Marketing Fund is used to maximize recognition of our brand and for producing marketing materials and advertising programs; and supporting public relations, market research, and other advertising, promotion, and marketing activities that will benefit all our Franchisees.
- 6% of purchases for the franchisees’ global marketing fund, and 3% of gross revenue on local advertising.
- Royalty fees: No royalties. The initial 5-year Franchise Agreement can be renewed every 5 years at 25% of the then franchise fee. The protected territory included.
- Average floor space: The franchisee, must have sufficient space to store his machine, truck trailer, and a couple of pallets worth of product. As the business grows you will adjust and need more space as you add equipment and grow your sales.
Be sure to check out our blog: https://www.goliathtechpiles.com/blog/