FirstLight Home Care
FirstLight Home Care is built upon a culture of care, rooted in family values, that comprises several disciplines which allow us to provide the very best companion and personal care for our clients. Our aim though, is to provide everyone associated with our company – clients, their families, caregivers, business owners, referral sources and our communities at large – an experience that meets and exceeds expectations. At FirstLight, we strive to convey well-being, and personal and corporate accountability, with a commitment to ongoing improvement and excellence, in everything we do.
The home care market is growing rapidly. Last year in the United States, 12,000 people turned 65 each day with nearly 90% of them indicating their desire to remain in their homes (source: AARP). As a result, FirstLight Home Care has awarded over 200 markets in the United States. We have also been the recipient of numerous awards, including Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 500 Franchise and Fastest Growing Franchises, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchisee Satisfaction, and Franchise Times and Forbes Top Franchises. We are humbled and honored to be recognized by these industry groups and publications, as well as by our very own franchise owners. FirstLight Home Care is setting a new standard in the home care industry!
Features and benefits of the FirstLight Home Care model include:
- Our Culture of Care Philosophy -- First and foremost in everything we do
- Personal ownership by our executive leaders vs. a private equity company
- Exceptional field and home office support from Day 1
- Mandatory quarterly Client Satisfaction surveys to ensure our level of service is as high as it can be
- National Alliance Program which helps local owners increase hours and revenue
- Scalable and user-friendly technology
- 3-Year Budget Proforma Exercise with franchise candidates
- Strong franchisee validation and satisfaction as evidenced by the numerous awards received
FirstLight is a lifeline not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery, adults with disabilities, veterans, busy families, and anyone 18 and older who needs personal or companion care services. And we are also proud to champion the family caregivers who give countless hours of care to their loved ones every day by providing the resources and support needed to help them maintain balance in their own lives. For more information, please visit our website at FirstLightFranchise.com.