City Wide Franchise Company
In an industry that is oversaturated with mediocre services, City Wide distinguishes itself from the competition by focusing on being a solutions provider to its clients, taking on their problems and solving them as a single point-of-contact for their needs such as lawn and landscaping, security, handyman services, janitorial, and more. City Wide franchisees serve clients in hundreds of industries in both the U.S. and Canada.
City Wide Provides:
- B2B sales and management model with no travel, hourly employees, equipment, or inventory
- Unlimited recurring, compounding revenue opportunity with 20+ services to sell
- Almost recession-proof $100 billion industry
- Exclusive, supersized, protected territories with 1-2 million in population
- Exceptional operational support with a ratio of 1 support staff to 6 franchisees
- High ROI: Average Unit Volume-$3.9 million; Average Top Quartile-$8.8 million (per 2019 FDD Item 19)
- A values-driven organization with a compelling purpose, passion, and commitment to positively impacting the lives of as many people as possible!
Candidate Professional Qualifications
- 10-20 years of business to business experience
- At least five years of sales and/or sales management experience
- Leadership/management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills