For the past 14 years, Caring Transitions owners have eased the stress of seniors and their families and kept their best interests in mind when providing them with a total solution. Caring Transitions has earned a great reputation by providing services in senior relocation, downsizing, and estate sales services by training and supporting over 190 franchisees.
Having been ranked as the #1 Senior Relocation Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine, there is no better way to serve the senior community and capitalize on the aging market than by owning a Caring Transitions Franchise. With a low initial investment, exploding markets, three major revenue streams, a trusted name, and in-depth training from our Strategic Franchising team, anybody can succeed as a Caring Transitions owner.
- Senior Relocation
- Downsizing & Right Sizing
- Estate Sales
Why Caring Transitions?
Caring Transitions is the name in senior relocation accompanied by notable connections. Caring Transitions’ referral partners include real estate professionals, nursing home directors, attorneys, and most importantly, satisfied customers. While also having national accounts with Edward Jones, Moving Station, Paragon Relocation, Moves for Seniors and Oasis Senior Advisors. Caring Transitions owners have access to some of the best partners in the business.
Caring Transitions franchisees are provided with time-saving and easy-to-use technology:
- CT Bids: Franchisees have exclusive access to sell thousands of items across the country. CT Bids has 263,000 unique site visitors and generates millions of dollars a year in online auction sales each year!
- CT Accelerator: A state-of-the-art estimating software to save time when estimating the cost of relocation and downsizing projects; all while maintaining healthy profit margins.
- FranSky: The customized and easy to use CRM, helps owners keep track of all their customers and projects, plus it will launch automated text and email campaigns.
Caring Transitions Franchise
Winner’s Circle Program
With the exclusive Winner’s Circle program, franchise owners can earn back their entire franchise fee upon reaching predetermined milestones in their first 2 years in business.
Owning a Caring Transitions doesn’t require any specific industry knowledge—the comprehensive training program will ensure you know all the ins and outs of the business.
Candidates from all walks of life can become successful owners. Some characteristics of all owners are:
- Desire to help the local community
- Excellent customer satisfaction
- Drive to make an impact
- Eagerness to succeed
- Willingness to follow a proven system
- Dream of developing and running their own business
Caring Transitions takes pride in their excellent marketing and operational support. Owners benefit from a comprehensive digital marketing strategy designed to drive customer acquisitions. The Caring Transitions provides franchisees with:
- Social media marketing and advertising strategy
- Customized website for your specific business
- Localized SEO and search campaigns to drive traffic to your website
- Market-specific collateral
- National PR and branding program
Support starts on day one with a comprehensive on-site training program at Caring Transitions' corporate office, followed by an in depth 90-day onboarding process that puts new owners in the best position to launch their business. Above all else, franchisees receive an ongoing business coach who will guide them to achieve their personal and business goals, and drive success.