BrightStar Care provides clients skilled as well as non-skilled in-home health care designed to improve their health and quality of life and ease the caregiving burden on their loved ones. For a record six consecutive years, our brand has earned the Joint Commission’s Enterprise Champion for Quality Award – making us the only home health care franchise system to do so. Our accreditation sets us apart from other home health care franchises while ensuring our franchisees uphold our brand values and standards.
This helps franchisees:
- Recruit new staff
- Attract National Accounts
- Earn Local Referrals from Medical Professionals
- Win families’ trust
Why the Senior Care / Home Health Care Industry?
Senior demographics continue to grow and the desire to stay at home continues to increase. One of the continued trends in health care today is for hospitals to reduce costs by getting people back into their homes faster and helping them stay there longer.
Why BrightStar Care Franchise?
- FIVE Multiple Revenue Streams / Not Limited to Companion and Personal Care – Senior care (non-medical & medical), private pay home health care, National Accounts and medical staffing.
- Scalable business model – with uncapped revenue potential
- Uncapped revenue potential – Robust franchise system allows franchisees to capitalize on multiple services and revenue streams.
- National Accounts – BrightStar has established large national and regional accounts that our franchisees can benefit from. These national accounts relationships provide additional revenue opportunities for franchisees that are participating in the program.
- Joint Commission Accreditation – Our franchisees obtain J.C. Accreditation, which is considered the highest standard for health care organizations, and earned by many hospitals, doctors’ offices and nursing homes.
The BrightStar Care Advantage:
- Proven System – BrightStar has a robust business model and tools to help our owners grow their businesses.
- Training – Extensive training program for new owners and boot camp training for designated roles
- Ongoing Support – Ongoing support from our field operations team providing business coaching & consulting
- Exclusive Web-based Software & Business Solution – BrightStar has developed a fully-integrated, proprietary business software designed specifically for the BrightStar franchise model.
- Financial Assistance – BrightStar has partnered with financing companies to pre-package SBA loans that are specifically structured for this business model.
What It Takes:
No medical or health care background required! We are looking for people who have strong leadership/ management/marketing/sales backgrounds. This business is about building relationships with referral sources and delivering excellent customer experiences.