PuroClean ... The REAL Recession Proof Franchise! ®
PuroClean, one of North America's leading names in emergency restoration services, offers 24-hour fire and water damage restoration, mold and mildew removal, and biohazard cleanup services to residential and commercial customers alike. Our unique system and work ethic have earned us our reputation as "The Paramedics of Property Damage"® as we come to the rescue of families and businesses in their greatest time of need.
Our franchisees follow a time-tested business-to-business sales model and offer an essential service within a 210 billion dollar industry with a demand that is constant and unaffected by economic swings such as fluctuations in the real estate market, job market, or stock market. Over the past 25 years, our company has become the property restoration provider of choice for insurance professionals and property owners throughout the United States and Canada.
Here are some of the many benefits of the PuroClean business model:
- Low investment and high margins
- National name recognition and brand power
- Flexibility of a home-based or an executive office model
- Unrestricted market enabling unlimited growth
- Proprietary claims management and operating systems
- Certified state-of-the-science training facility
- Ongoing field training and 24/7 technical support
- Access to local, regional and national accounts
- OnSightLKQ, the industry’s first on site floor covering valuation system
PuroClean is committed to helping individual entrepreneurs, like you, realize the dream of building your very own successful business. Come meet our team and discover why PuroClean is one of the fastest growing business opportunities in the world and The REAL Recession Proof Franchise!®
|Company Owned Units:||N/A|
|Start-up Cost:||$75,000 to $100,000|
|Total Investment:||$71,097 to $767,172|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||N/A|
|Veteran Owned Units:||N/A|
Maintenance, Cleaning & Sanitation
Construction: Building & Remodeling Services
We provide a $5,000 discount off the franchise fee ($45,000) to Veterans.