Franchise Opportunities Blog
What Should You Look for in a Casual Dining Franchisor?
As a prospective franchisee, you may be looking at a very well-packaged franchise opportunity that appears to have a great business model. But, the big question is, how do you know the franchisor has the necessary tools, systems, and resources to support you as a franchisee and to grow your business? After all, managing a franchise system requires an entirely different skillset than those used to operate the actual business.
According to an article on entrepreneur.com, “you always need to complete your due diligence on any franchise opportunity. But knowing the people behind the franchise . . . have the skills and a proven track record in franchising, is key to reducing your investment risk.”
Outback Steakhouse® knows this first hand. With over 30 years of operating experience and nearly 25 years of franchise experience, in more than 20 countries around the world, they know what it takes to be a great franchisor.
Outback doesn’t just provide the support needed to get a franchise up and running, but has the support needed to keep a business growing – which is proven though the multiple franchise partners that have been with the brand for over 15 years, including franchisees in Mexico, Guam, Indonesia, Australia, and more.
What makes Outback Steakhouse® a great franchisor?
- Established global platform with approximately 1,500 restaurants (multiple brands) in over 20 countries and territories.
- Commitment to high quality food, customer service, and overall dining experience.
- Proven and successful track record of partnering with local talent.
- Passion for collaboration, team building, and community.
- Seasoned management team with strong international operating experience.
- With an Australian themed concept, the Outback brand is unique and differentiated in the marketplace.
- Internationally recognized for food, quality, and experience by leading trade publications.
About Outback Steakhouse®
It all started 30 years ago when four friends with experience in the hospitality industry wanted a place to serve high quality food in a casual ambiance. They decided on an Australian theme with a “No Rules. Just Right.” mentality that ensured nothing would stand in the way of pleasing their customers. It didn’t take long for Outback to become known for their great steaks, generous portions, and reasonable prices. While Outback is a steak expert, the menu also includes ribs, chicken, seafood, and pasta dishes. Today, Outback is a casual dining leader with more than 250 international franchise restaurants in over 20 countries.
To learn more about Outback Steakhouse® and how to franchise with us, please visit our website.