Are you a Certified Franchise Executive looking to renew your CFE designation? Please follow the links below to access the CFE Recertification Application Form.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR CFE RECERTIFICATION?
CFEs must recertify every 3 years in order to keep the CFE designation. The renewal cycle runs on a February 1-February 1 schedule. Ex: if you were first certified Feb. 1, 2021, your first renewal would be due by Feb. 1, 2024.
The requirements for recertification are as follows:
- Experience credits (accumulated each year past your certification) - 300
- Education credits - 400
- Participation credits - 500
- Total: 1200 credits
HOW DO I VIEW MY CREDITS TOWARDS RECERTIFICATION?
CFEs must self-track their credits towards recertification every 3 years, so credits will not be tracked on your CFE dashboard in your franchise.org account after your initial certification. If you are unsure of how many credits you have, please inquire here.
HOW CAN I STAY INVOLVED ONCE I'VE EARNED MY CFE?
There are many ways to stay involved once you've earned your CFE designation.
- Join our CFE LinkedIn Group
- Be sure to add your CFE credentials to your LinkedIn profile so you can connect with other CFEs
- Keep up to date with our current course calendar
- Volunteer to write a blog post, write an article for our newsletter or film a video testimonial of your CFE experience - contact email@example.com