BooXkeeping Franchise, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
TO SUPPLY BOOKKEEPING PROFESSIONALS WITH A PRODUCTIVE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT FOR OUTSOURCED BOOKKEEPING TASKS BY PROVIDING EXTENSIVE TRAINING, POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AS WELL AS MARKETING, TECHNOLOGY, AND BRAND SUPPORT.
-MAX EMMA, CEO
- $385,032 Average Gross Annual Revenue*
- $14,995- $29,995 initial franchise fee
- $178,191 Average Gross Profit*
- 10% Royalty Fee
- $40,242 - $65,242 Total Start Up Cost (includes Franchise Fee)
- 500,000 Minimum Guaranteed Population Territory
*Based on the most recent ten years of ﬁnancial data from corporate location, as disclosed in Item 19 of the 2022 FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Get the answers to some of the most common questions so you can make an informed decision
- How much money can I make?
There are many variables that affect the answer to this question. We encourage you to review our detailed item 19 in our Franchise Disclosure Document
What type of clients should I target?
We recommend targeting small to medium-sized US-based businesses with 1-50 employees.
Will I need employees?
It’s entirely up to you. You can do all the work yourself or hire a couple of employees. You can also hire our trained bookkeepers with whom we can connect you.
Are there any discounts for veterans?
We value what you do for our freedom and for our country. To show our gratitude we extend a 30% discounted initial franchise fee to all active military spouses and veterans
Are there any required certifications?
At this time there are no prior certifications necessary. However, once you become a franchisee you would have to go through industry certifications, but we will be there to hold your hand!
What if I already have a bookkeeping business?
The franchise fee is discounted to $19,995, and there will be a grace period of 0% royalties on your existing clients. The discounted franchise fee will also apply to CPA firms with “turnkey” bookkeeping departments built.
Will BooXkeeping be helping me to get new clients?
You will be receiving “live” sales and networking training as part of BooXkeeping University. Also, you would have an opportunity to get clients found by us through the Enterprise Account Program.
BOOKKEEPERS ARE IN HIGH DEMAND
- $4.2 Billion industry in the United States alone.
- Annual growth rate 3.5% according to IBISWorld.
Source IBISWORLD.COM Payroll & Bookkeeping Services in the US
- BOOXKEEPING UNIVERSITY
- Enrollment in BooXkeeping University, our comprehensive 10-day initial training program.
- A bundle of Internet cloud-based software applications and office tools, which you must use to run your Franchised Business.
- Our proprietary cloud-based client management software application provides a suite of tools to manage customer data.
- BACK OFFICE
- We provide franchisees with a complete back-office solution including IT support, phone/texting, Office 365, customized billing and accounting tools, CRM, and more...
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
- Staffing Solution For Faster Growth
Franchisees can outsource the work to BooXkeeping’s professional bookkeepers, allowing owners to focus more on acquiring customers and growing their business.
No Experience Necessary
You don’t have to have bookkeeping experience or be a financial professional, as long as you have good people skills and can concentrate on business development
Turn-Key Business Model
Our proprietary cloud-based system provides you with a complete business in a box that's easy to learn, secure and efficient. We also offer around-the-clock IT support & training resources.
Total Marketing System
We provide everything you need to market your business, including a local website, SEO, social media, content, email marketing, analytics, reputation management, and CRM system.
PROCESS AND NEXT STEPS
Our step-by-step process is designed to walk you through a course of our culture, foundation, systems, and success model, so you feel comfortable succeeding in your new role as a franchise owner with BooXkeeping.
- Talk To Us
- Discovery Day
- Execute Agreement