Million Dollar Monday Video & Podcast Series
Million Dollar Monday is a new business success series available in video and podcast format, launched by Founder of Proforma, the $500 million franchise network in the printing and promotional products industry. The mission of the series is to help provide real useful advice, from real successful people, for entrepreneurs and all people with big dreams.
The Million Dollar Monday series features personal interviews between Proforma Founder Greg Muzzillo, and highly successful business people and authors of inspirational books about success. Previous guests include the following, along with many other well-known names in the business world:
- Jack Canfield, Founder of the Billion Dollar “Chicken Soup for the Soul” Empire, who talks about unlocking the combination of success
- Kevin Harrington, Inventor of the Infomercial and Original ‘Shark’ on the hit TV show Shark Tank, shares advice about turning dreams into reality and discusses his book, Mentor to Millions
- Michael Feuer, Founder of OfficeMax, discusses how he grew the company to $5 billion
- Naz Beheshti, former assistant to Steve Jobs and Founder of Prananaz, a corporate wellness company, shares how it’s about your mindset and becoming the CEO of your well-being
- Nick Friedman, Founder of College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk, a franchise network of more than 100 locations discusses the intricate balance between a ‘ready-fire-aim’ approach and having a business plan
The series focuses on sharing real-life advice of proven success stories to help entrepreneurs of all kinds realize their dreams and create better, more successful businesses. Episodes are released weekly, featuring new success stories from millionaires and multi-millionaires to help provide valuable advice and guidance to business owners.
“More than 40 years ago, I started my own company with a small investment of $200 and a lot of big dreams. Thanks to the solid advice from some real successful people, Proforma is now a $500 million leader in the printing and promotional products industry with over 600 franchise offices throughout North America,” said Proforma Founder Greg Muzzillo. “I felt it important, especially in these challenging times, to provide access to advice and wisdom for aspiring entrepreneurs. I’m very fortunate that throughout my career I’ve been able to build relationships with people who feel the same and are committing their time to sharing real business advice with those seeking guidance and motivation.”