Franchise Finance Resources Exhibiting at the 2023 IFA Annual Convention
The International Franchise Association will host its annual franchise Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from February 26 to March 1, 2023. Every year, the convention program helps franchisees and franchisors explore franchise best practices in the areas of business development, staff learning, franchise operations, financial planning, legal strategies and more.
This year's Convention will feature franchise finance information sessions to help managers and operational staff better understand the latest best practices that they can apply to their businesses.
The franchise finance track will span several sessions at the Convention within the Technology and Data to Build Your Franchise Brand track. These sessions will discuss the following:
- Hiring The Right Finance Positions to Support Your Growing Operations.
- Franchise Funding Solutions - Navigating Funding in a "Perfect Storm"
- This franchise all-star panel will review how Labor, Interest Rates, Supply Chain and Inflation (aka, "The Big 4") affect every franchise and discuss stormy weather strategies your franchise can implement to ensure capital continues to be predictable and available when needed.
- Liquidity & Monetization Strategies for Founders of Franchise Companies
- The panel will discuss various monetization options available to franchise founders, including debt recapitalization, outright sale, private equity transactions and top-line royalty transactions.
Convention will also include franchise financing discussions in the following sessions:
- Level Up Your Financial Coaching: Guiding Profitable Growth from Day 1
- Master the art of franchise financial conversations that reveal opportunities to grow strategically and profitably. Not a numbers person? No problem. You'll stay engaged in a day of peer-to-peer facilitated activities using financial statements and KPIs to develop actionable insights that get real traction with franchisees and managers.
- Driving Franchise Profitability & Performance through Smart Money Management
- Smart money management is key to financial success in any business. This course will turn standard financial statements into powerful financial intelligence!
The franchise finance track will provide unique networking opportunities to meet with suppliers in the space, many of whom have strong track records of supporting franchises and can serve as sounding boards and resources for questions and challenges.
Below are the top franchise finance experts who will be available at the 2023 IFA convention:
- ApplePie Capital, Inc.
- Bank of America
- Benetrends Financial
- Business Finance Depot
- Capital One - SBA Business Banking
- Diversified Royalty Corp.
- First Women's Bank
- Franchise Payments Network (FPN)
- FranFund, Inc.
- Guidant Financial Group, Inc.
- Lincoln Savings Bank
- Profit Soup
- Revenue Assurance Company
- Specialized Accounting Services, LLC
- Tenet Financial Group
- WSFS Bank
The IFA Convention has been recognized as the top event in franchising by Entrepreneur Media, with unprecedented networking with franchise experts, roundtable discussions, and general session learning. To register for the 2023 IFA Annual Convention, click here.