Zipwhip is the leading software and API text messaging provider for franchise systems. Our texting-for-business platform empowers your franchisees to reach customers faster by sending and receiving text messages on their computer using their existing business phone number.
Eighty-nine percent of people actually prefer to communicate with businesses through text over email or phone. If you haven’t taken advantage of this simple solution; why not? On the other hand, many franchises already text but aren’t equipped with the tools to implement effectively. Where do you fall on the adoption curve?
How Franchises Use Texting to Communicate
Think about your customer communication experience. Are you playing phone tag with customers? Losing sales opportunities? Having trouble filling missed appointments? These struggles and more can be solved with texting.
- Alerts and Reminders: Reduce missed appointments and fill open slots quickly.
- Service: Less calls means faster daily operations.
- Billing: When people owe money, they often avoid answering the phone.
- Marketing: Engage with your target market on their preferred channel.
- Sales: Build real relationships and convert leads into customers faster.
- Internal Communication: Send reminders, ask questions and exchange documents.
Tools Required for Effective Texting for Business
If your business is already texting: congratulations! You’re ahead of the curve. But do you have the tools for long-term, scalable success? If you’re not leveraging a texting-for-business solution, you might be missing out.
- Business intelligence: Make data-driven decisions by tracking the effectiveness of your messaging, promotions and more.
- Administrative tools for risk mitigation: Message archives and administrative controls allow for greater quality assurance and compliance.
- Brand consistency: Adopting a texting strategy across your entire system provides a seamless brand experience for the customer no matter what franchisee they engage.
Franchises struggle with communicating effectively across multiple teams and locations. Adopting a texting platform like Zipwhip will provide you the tools to improve customer communication and drive sustainable growth.
Your customers want to text with you. Let them.
Zipwhip.com/Franchise to learn more.
1501 1st Avenue, Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98134
Tel: (855) 947-9447
Mob: (206) 582-3754
|Business Category||Computer Software/Internet Services
Call Center/Answering Service