The International Franchise Association has the largest directory of available franchise opportunities online. Our Find a Franchise tool lists more than 1,400 franchisor members who represent over 100 unique business categories, listed on franchise.org. If you are considering whether to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself, we are confident that you will find numerous franchise systems that might be a good fit for you.
Other Resources to Identify Franchise Opportunities Include:
- The Franchise Opportunities Guide
- The Executives' Guide to Franchise Opportunities
- The Franchise Annual
- Franchise Handbook
- How Much Can I Make?
Read Articles and Ads in Business Publications:
- Entrepreneur: www.entrepreneurmag.com
- Franchise Times: www.franchisetimes.com
- The Wall Street Journal: www.wsj.com
- The New York Times: www.nytimes.com
Attend Trade Shows and Expositions:
- The International Franchise Expo (IFE) is sponsored by the International Franchise Association and is the world's largest gathering of franchise companies.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration and Small Business Development Centers (www.sba.gov)
Research other resources on the Internet: