Why Choose The Learning Experience?
Join a growing industry that has enjoyed revenue increases of 210% over the past five years. With increasing numbers of working mothers and single parent households, and wide-spread recognition that early learning contributes to life-long success, the demand for quality child care and early education continues to rise. That’s why Entrepreneur Magazine recently named child care franchises the top industry to watch.
- $1.8 Billion – expected industry growth over the next five years
- 28 Million – number of children under 6 in the U.S.
- 10 Million – estimated number of children in the U.S. without access to quality child care
The Learning Experience is an industry leader and one of the nation’s fastest growing early education and child care franchises, with a proven track record of success for both our students and our franchisees. 9 out of 10 of our pre-school graduates read before kindergarten, and more than 70% of our franchisees buy additional units or refer new franchisees to us. As a testament to the opportunities we provide, many parents with enrolled children also become franchisees.
- 210% increase in 5 year system-wide revenue growth
- 45.5% compounded 5 year annual revenue growth
- 300+ corporate partners who refer their employees to The Learning Experience
- 170+ centers open and operating
- 35+ centers opening annually
Where Are We?
There are more than 200 The Learning Experience locations open or under development across the country. Single centers, multi-unit packages and some territories are still available for franchising.
To become a single-unit franchisee with The Learning Experience, you will need a passion for helping children succeed and:
- Minimum $150,000 liquid capital
- Upfront franchise fee of $60,000 and $30,000 toward site development
- Total investment cost in working capital of $500,000 - $800,000*
The Learning Experience was distinguished as one of America's fastest growing franchises and a top education franchise by Franchise Business Review magazine in 2014.
#90 Ranking 2017 Franchise 500 Entrepureneur.com
5-Stare Rating 2017 Franchise Satisfaction Awards Franchise Business Review
#5 Ranking 2016 Best Franchises to Buy (>$500k) Forbes
|Company Owned Units:||36|
|Total Investment:||$495 to $3|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||N/A|
|Veteran Owned Units:||N/A|
10% off the franchise fee