The International Franchise Association Foundation is pleased to announce the Certified Franchise Executive (CFE) Scholarship Program. This program supports the award of the Irl Marshall Certified Franchise Executive scholarship each year. The stipend will be for $2,500 to be applied toward the tuition for programs offered for ICFE credit. The total amount of the scholarship must be used within a three-year period. Amounts not used within three years of the time of the award will be forfeited, returning into the general scholarship fund.
- For a period of at least two years, applicants must have been actively engaged in some aspect of the franchising business, as a franchisor or an employee of a franchisor, or as a franchisee or an employee of a franchisee, or as a supplier/vendor to the franchise community.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the ICFE program or agree to enroll in the program with a commitment to complete its requirements within three years.
- Applicants must be members of the IFA.
- Applicants must be individuals of accomplishment and promise with a strong commitment to achieving and maintaining the highest professional standards.
Applicants should submit:
- A current resume
- A brief essay (500 word maximum) on your franchising career goals
- A letter summarizing any particular need or merit
- Two letters of personal recommendation
- These documents should be sent to the attention of Casey Mensinger, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Irl Marshall Scholarship Application
- Application materials for the 2023 scholarship must be received by January 31, 2023