The SpeeDee® platform guides franchisees through every aspect of running a profitable quick lube and automotive maintenance business.
- One of the nation’s largest independent franchisors of automotive maintenance centers.
- Proven franchise system coupled with growth and the industries top support system.
- One of the few full car care franchises with positive growth and over 30 years in the industry.
SpeeDee® has pioneered flexible franchising, a way for franchisees to customize their facilities and services for different markets and investment profiles.
Our development options range from a standard four-bay oil-change and automotive maintenance franchise to an 8-bay full service maintenance facility. Whatever options suit your needs, we’ll help you determine the optimal configuration.
What’s more, since we’re the only major automotive maintenance concept that’s not owned by an oil company, we are able to negotiate national vendor contracts at the best possible prices. It also means consumers can feel confident that we’re looking out for their vehicles, not just pushing a particular brand of oil.
A FRANCHISE OF INTEGRITY
- Strategy Map – Created to set SpeeDee® apart from other automotive maintenance competitors.
- Independently Owned – National vendor contracts at the best possible prices.
- Extensive employee video instruction and testing via our proprietary online FullSpeed University.
- Industry Leading Build Options – Offers franchisees more build options at lower cost than other automotive maintenance brands.
GROW WITH US
It’s time to capitalize on the Automotive Repair Aftermarket and Maintenance industry’s long-term growth by joining SpeeDee’s national expansion. With new single and multi-unit franchise opportunities available across the country, we’re looking for exceptional partners to grow with us! We have U.S. and international territories available, and are registered in all 50 states.
* Registration pending for the state of Washington
|Company Owned Units:||11|
|Start-up Cost:||$50,000 to $100,000|
|Total Investment:||$181,000 to $523,000|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||N/A|
|Veteran Owned Units:||N/A|
Automotive Products and Services
Retail Stores: Specialty