Over the last couple of years, a gradual shift in behavior has made the local stores the hub of engagement. Facebook has become the #2 search engine app for local businesses on mobile, and is now the #1 review site for your local stores. Customer and brand engagement on social media is at an all-time high.
However, this engagement is not happening on the corporate page, it is happening on the local level. Franchises need to make social profiles for each of their locations in order to capture the highest amount of engagement possible.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Diego, SOCi is a rapidly growing company which solves the difficult workflow challenges faced by multi-location businesses in social media and reputation management. SOCi’s powerful platform was architected from inception to address the scalability issues faced by franchises that need to manage hundreds or thousands of pages.
SOCi’s scalable and comprehensive social media solution provides every tool necessary for multi-location businesses to manage their local social media efforts including:
- Content discovery: Discover what content is getting the most engagement and let SOCi's intelligent engine determine the optimal posting time for each of your locations.
- Asset management: After SOCi scores content found on the social web it allows you to choose from a library of highly curated, engaging content. This library cuts out the work of searching for relevant on brand content which saves you time while adding value to your brand.
- Peak-time-scheduling: SOCi’s platform analyzes when your audiences most engage with your content, allowing you to post at peak times.
- Lead-generation: Collect and export leads by posting engaging cover images, campaigns, pages, and more to one or multiple pages.
- Reporting and analytics: SOCi puts the metrics and data that matter to your business in one easy-to-view dashboard to take the guessing out of what’s working and not working for your strategies.
- Reputation management: Go beyond social media sites to pull and respond to reviews from Yelp, Citysearch, Google, and many more networks.
SOCi serves as the infrastructure on which tens of thousands of social media business pages are being managed. SOCi is fully integrated with the top social media and reputation management networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Yelp.