As one of the largest casual dining companies in the world, Outback Steakhouse® has a proven and successful business model, strong global brand equity, and robust support system – Everything you need to build a profitable business.
Outback Steakhouse® is an Australian-inspired restaurant internationally known for award winning steaks, the Bloomin’ Onion®, and a wide variety of chicken, ribs, and seafood. Our strategy is to differentiate our restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices, and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.
In 1988, Outback Steakhouse® was founded in Tampa, Florida by four friends who were all veterans of the hospitality industry. They wanted a place with a casual atmosphere and a strong focus on quality food and service. They had a “No Rules, Just Right” mentality and took food very serious, but without taking themselves too seriously and operated under the premise that nothing stands in the way of pleasing the customer. Today Outback Steakhouse® is an international casual dining leader with over 950 restaurants in 20 countries, including Brazil, South Korea, and Hong Kong.
Why Franchise with Outback?
- Commitment to high quality food, customer service, and overall dining experience.
- Proven and successful track record of partnering with local talent.
- Passion for collaboration, team building, and community.
- Established global platform with over 950 restaurants in 20 countries.
- Seasoned management team with strong international operating experience.
- With an Australian themed concept, the Outback brand is unique and differentiated in the marketplace.
- Internationally recognized for food, quality, and experience by leading trade publications.
"We have been part of the Outback family since 2000 and since the beginning we established a connection with the brand. It was their support and advice that lead us to successfully captivate the Costa Rican consumer with unbeatable steak cuts, and by also offering a unique design of the restaurant. The franchise has been always ready and by our side to advise us in strategic decisions. I am confident that with the support of our team and the Outback family we will continue to achieve the success that we are now." – Antonio Burgos, Costa Rican Restaurant Company S.A. (Outback Steakhouse franchisee)