IFA is here to protect, enhance, and promote your success. IFA members are committed to expansion with excellence. Together, we will maximize the future of your brand.
Continuing Education & Professional Development
Credibility is a valuable currency. When you commit to pursuing ongoing education, you are committing to the success of your brand and professional standing.
An IFA membership enhances the knowledge, skills, and networks for you and your key staff. Brand exposure within our powerful franchising community enhances your business’ relevance in a quickly changing economic landscape. IFA is proud to offer a comprehensive schedule of conferences and seminars that connect and inform our members with the latest in franchising.
Seeking to elevate your professional relationships? IFA’s networking and mentoring opportunities will connect you on a real level with the talent behind the greatest success stories in franchising. Engage, connect, learn, and evolve: the IFA community stands together.
You’re never too experienced to level-up when it comes to your expertise. IFA offers Industry-recognized certification. With IFA’s industry-leading CFE (Certified Franchise Executive) certification, your professional credibility will be enriched and affirmed.
Franchise Sales & Development
IFA’s franchisor members are motivated professionals and entrepreneurs who are ready to grow the scale of their operations. Strategizing a strong future for your franchise? As you seek to move your brand and career forward, you will need exposure, recognition, and prominence. Both digitally and in print, IFA ensures our members are seen.
Franchise.org is the optimal platform for promoting your franchise to opportunity seekers. We shine the best and brightest light on your brand to match you with prospective franchisees who fit your passion, culture, and finances. Your business profile will contain vital information that equips prospective franchisees to make and follow through on life-changing decisions.
IFA’s franchise directory connects opportunity seekers with their perfect franchise fit. This robust tool allows prospective franchisees to filter franchises by business category, location, and investment range. Premium and featured IFA members get top placement and enhanced opportunities to promote their brand.
Additionally, all IFA members will be featured in IFA’s Franchise Opportunities Guide, a leading print resource accessed by nearly 15,000 prospective franchisees.
Whether you have national or global aspirations for your brand, IFA will provide vital exposure for driving growth and recognition. Beyond networking, leadership opportunities, and recognition, you will have the opportunity to exhibit your franchise at IFA’s popular sponsored expos.
If you are seeking opportunities to improve the bottom line of your franchise, IFA is your partner to elevate, expose, and expand your brand.
As an IFA Member, you will gain access to trusted suppliers who specialize in the franchising model. These suppliers provide the products and services that will power your business. IFA knows the value of strong partnerships. We vet only the most qualified, franchise-forward suppliers who are leaders in their respective industries.
IFA takes your side. Fighting for issues that benefit our members is what drives us. The franchise business model deserves a significant voice and a seat at the table, and IFA’s legislative experts deliver results that make a real difference.
We leverage strength in numbers. Our Government Relations team relentlessly advocates for and protects the franchising community on all political levels. We work on both sides of the aisle to protect your bottom line and promote small business policy. From our headquarters in the heart of Washington, D.C., our political influence radiates across the nation, reaching every state and locality.
Information, Research & Publications
No organization understands the global franchising space like IFA. Today’s business environment is innovative, with constant rapid-fire developments. It’s a full-time job to stay relevant, accurate, and current. IFA’s staff works diligently to extend the most critical insider knowledge to you.
Whether through research studies, e-newsletters, or industry briefs, IFA provides our members with the most compelling content, thought leadership, and industry intel. Our monthly magazine delivers practical, member-driven articles that allow you to learn from your peers and highlight your own successes.
Knowledge is power, and IFA members don’t have to fear what they don’t know. We’ve got you covered.
It’s a global economy, and the franchise model has a worldwide appeal. With membership in over 130 countries, IFA is positioned to expand your success.
IFA means global access. We have worldwide networks to connect our franchisor members to international development leads. IFA partners with the World Franchise Council to lead events that solidify our business model’s standing across the globe. Our suite of international resources and information orient our members to the possibilities of franchising beyond borders.
Additional resources include: (Link to basic pages)
- International Information Hub
- International Events
- International Franchising Law
- International Opportunities
- Franchise Associations Worldwide
Together, we are the franchising community. IFA is committed to building and leveraging strong partnerships that will benefit our membership.
- Compliance Toolkit: IFA is here to help you protect your business. We’ve partnered with our trusted legal partner to provide a legal compliance toolkit that will equip our members to stay on the right side of employment and business law.
- 401(k): IFA has partnered with a leading financial partner to offer group 401k rates, empowering your franchise to offer the competitive benefits that fuel retention, employee satisfaction, and success.
- Email Marketing: IFA has partnered with the largest email provider in the country, and has secured discounted rates for its members. Participating franchises have access to email marketing and a suite of other online marketing tools, including surveys, event management, social campaigns and coupons.
- Payroll: Almost all businesses require payroll services. IFA members receive a 15% discount on payroll processing with one of the nation’s largest providers, who can structure unique solutions to fit any franchise system’s needs.
- Payment Processing/Merchant Services: IFA has partnered with a full service payment solution providers that caters to the SMB market. Our partner has the abilities to build and support customized payment solution programs for all of IFA’s member companies across all industries, and will extend a discount on their services and hardware to all IFA members.
- Ombudsman: Every business should have conflict resolution resources at the ready. IFA’s ombudsman program is here to help you resolve disputes, reach mutual agreements, and avoid litigation.