Job Opening: Graphic Design Coordinator
The International Franchise Association (IFA) is seeking a full-time Graphic Design Coordinator to help steer the brand's creative collateral. Reporting to and working with the Creative Director, responsibilities include managing print and digital graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, generating creative ideas, conceptualization, and implementation of design solutions from concept to completion. The ideal candidate is a strong visual storyteller with a collaborative nature who can proactively manage projects, intake a need and develop a design solution, and ensure work is of high quality.
REMOTE POSITION: Hybrid or Remote
POSITION REPORTS TO: Creative Director
- BFA in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years professional design experience designing digital and print media, in an in-house creative department, advertising agency, and/or design firm.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Strong portfolio of design and branding work required.
- Excellent organizational, project management, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects across multiple channels and under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as on a team and take ownership of assigned projects until completed.
- Experience with marketing, video editing and/or animation a plus.
- Serve as supporting designer, responsible for the design and production of print and digital marketing pieces, ensuring commitment to brand standards.
- Manage production of assigned pieces, from conception to completion setting up files for print or digital use and ensuring delivery.
- When required, collaborate with cross-departmental teams, to fulfill creative needs and ideate content. Adhere to project deadlines and communicate milestones to project partners.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team in conceptualizing marketing campaigns for events, membership, education, advocacy etc., and graphically implementing them in an organized and efficient manner.
- Take ownership of and maintain a well-organized asset library.
- Execute printing and finishing of select marketing pieces, sourcing and using third-party printers as well as in-house printing and cutting resources.
- Design visual content for web, email and social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn), as assigned.
- Develop presentations for high-level specialty meetings.
- Secure estimates and quotes from outside vendors.
- Ensure stationery, business cards, general office related designed items are stocked, ordered, stored and/or delivered as needed.
- Create templates in Word, PowerPoint, and Canva for use across departments.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Franchise Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination. IFA is firmly committed to achieving an inclusive, diverse workforce that values every individual. We firmly believe that hiring individuals with varying perspectives and backgrounds contributes to our success as an organization, and we strive to create an environment that fosters inclusiveness.
About the International Franchise Association:
Celebrating over 60 years of excellence, education, and advocacy, the International Franchise Association (IFA) is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. IFA works through its government relations and public policy, media relations, and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising and the approximately 790,492 franchise establishments that support nearly 8.4 million direct jobs, $825.4 billion of economic output for the U.S. economy, and almost 3 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). IFA members include franchise companies in over 300 different business format categories, individual franchisees, and companies that support the industry in marketing, law, technology, and business development.