As an Education and Certification Manager, you will work at the direction of the VP Education to maintain the current certification program including supporting day to day inquiries from candidates processing candidate updates, maintain the current schedule of classes, and help shape the future of the certification program.
Working with the VP Education, and other teams, you will help design and develop educational programs and content to serve our members through several mediums from webinar to in-person delivery at our events. You will help support and oversee our volunteer content contributors.
As we roll out a new content and community platform, you will help ensure that our educational content is current, properly tagged, and easy to find. You will tirelessly seek to improve our learning outcomes and the educational experience for our members.
- Main point of contact for all candidate and partner inquiries relative to certification status, course development and partner programs
- With direction and support from the VP Education provide outlines, guides and templates to content developers (professional and volunteer)
- Provide on-site/on-line delivery support to presenters
- Write monthly certification electronic newsletter and contribute other content pieces to other publications
- Develop and maintain annual calendar of events/catalog.
- Maintain all certification online and social presence including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Working with the support of the marketing team contribute to development of new promotional elements
- With direction from the VP Education, assist with IFA & ICFE Board meeting preparations
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our ideal candidate comes with at least 4 years of experience in education development or certification management., The ideal candidate is passionate about ensuring that the highest quality experiences are available to all stakeholders, is highly organized and efficient and able to develop repeatable processes to support their work. Ideally the candidate will have
- Experience with professional certification programs
- Experience working with volunteer content contributors
- Experience developing guides and templates to aid contributors in their content development
- Experience developing and maintaining metrics and benchmarks
- Detail oriented and highly organized mindset and toolset
- Experience managing a content library, including organization, tagging, and documentation
- Ability to be work independently and be a thought leader in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Excel or other data visualization platforms.
- A curious mind – passion to learn, passion to explore, passion to help move our organization forward.
To apply send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the International Franchise Association (IFA)
The International Franchise Association (IFA) is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. For over sixty years, the IFA has worked to educate Franchisors and Franchisees on beneficial methods and business practices to improve franchising. IFA is a non-profit trade association that works through its government relations and public policy, media relations and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising and over 700,000 franchise establishments that support nearly 7.6 million direct jobs, $674.3 billion of economic output for the U.S. economy and 2.5 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The IFA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.