Are you a recent graduate or university upperclassman in data science, business analytics or a related field looking for paid, fast-paced, real-world experience at a top K-Street trade association? If so, the International Franchise Association (IFA) is looking for a data intern to start immediately. The internship will run through the summer. Compensation is competitive, and we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated candidates interested in insights we need to facilitate the organizational shift towards a more data-driven, decision-making organization in support of the association’s core missions like advocacy, membership and programming.
IFA is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide, with a mission to protect, enhance and promote the franchise business model. IFA represents and advocates on behalf of the franchising sector, which accounts for nearly $700 billion in economic output for the U.S. economy and 2.5 percent of GDP. The IFA Foundation supports the mission of the IFA and the entire franchise community through education, programming and content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work will include but will not be limited to cleaning and processing data;
- Building reports and analyzing them;
- Providing support with database management efforts;
- Work directly with and reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Engagement & Operations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience drawing insights and conclusions from data
- Salesforce/Association Management Software experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, tight-knit team.
- Passionate about producing a high-quality work product and a strong desire to learn.
- High attention to detail, accuracy and accountability for your own work.
- Self-motivated and independent – able to take an assignment and work independently to complete it on deadline and to a high degree of accuracy.
To apply, send your resume to Sara Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the International Franchise Association (IFA)
The International Franchise Association (IFA) is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. For over sixty years, the IFA has worked to educate Franchisors and Franchisees on beneficial methods and business practices to improve franchising. IFA is a non-profit trade association that works through its government relations and public policy, media relations and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising and over 700,000 franchise establishments that support nearly 7.6 million direct jobs, $674.3 billion of economic output for the U.S. economy and 2.5 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The IFA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.