IFA is seeking a computer savvy, high-energy, process-focused candidate to assist the Advertising Department in day-to-day operations. This position is fast-paced and attention to detail is a must! The intern is responsible for supporting the sales team and assisting the coordinator to help them meet and exceed revenue goals. This is a full-time internship with compensation. Start and end dates are flexible.
- Initiate and maintain a daily working relationship with remote team
- Ability to assist team with prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Database/List management- responsible for assisting with data entry for member management
- Track, source, and investigate new leads
- Additional support as needed to the senior coordinator such as invoicing, routinely updating member profiles and content, and advertising proofs and approvals
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Lauren Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the International Franchise Association (IFA)
The International Franchise Association (IFA) is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. For over sixty years, the IFA has worked to educate Franchisors and Franchisees on beneficial methods and business practices to improve franchising. IFA is a non-profit trade association that works through its government relations and public policy, media relations and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising and over 700,000 franchise establishments that support nearly 7.6 million direct jobs, $674.3 billion of economic output for the U.S. economy and 2.5 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The IFA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.