Internship Opening: Education Coordinator Intern
The International Franchise Association is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Coordinator to join our Education team. This individual will report to the Senior Manager of Certification Programs to provide support in carrying out shared goals and objectives. This individual will provide administrative assistance, support day-to-day program operations, contribute to special projects, and deliver excellent service to members, stakeholders, learning partners, and volunteers.
- Report directly to the Sr. Manager of Certification programs to assist in daily tasks.
- Work directly with the IFA Vice President of Education and Sr. Manager of Certification Programs to gain and retain basic understanding of professional development and certification program(s) offered through IFA, workflows and organizational structure for collaboration, and standard operating procedures.
- Update and maintain accurate education and certification information in online member portal and internal spreadsheets.
- Assist with monthly certification webinar by drafting outreach emails and reminders and attending and monitoring questions in live chat.
- Support in preparing for certification graduation at annual convention by requesting and compiling graduate RSVPs and headshots.
- Assist with annual convention special sessions by gathering and organizing session documents from volunteers.
- Review and provide timely and accurate edits to monthly certification electronic newsletter.
- Edit and proofread all assigned documents, marketing emails, and website content before final publication.
- Compile internal program/user reports for outreach and marketing needs.
- Consult with and keep supervisor informed on the status of all projects.
- Other daily and basic tasks as assigned.
To join our team as a Coordinator, you should comply with the following:
- Pursuing or having a Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Communications, Education, or a related field, not required, but is a plus.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks concurrently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word and Outlook
- MUST have keen attention to detail and accuracy.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The International Franchise Association is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, promotion, compensation, benefits, and termination. IFA is firmly committed to achieving an inclusive, diverse workforce that values every individual. We firmly believe that hiring individuals with varying perspectives and backgrounds contributes to our success as an organization, and we strive to create an environment that fosters inclusiveness.
About the International Franchise Association:
Celebrating over 60 years of excellence, education, and advocacy, the International Franchise Association (IFA) is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. IFA works through its government relations and public policy, media relations, and educational programs to protect, enhance and promote franchising and the approximately 790,492 franchise establishments that support nearly 8.4 million direct jobs, $825.4 billion of economic output for the U.S. economy, and almost 3 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). IFA members include franchise companies in over 300 different business format categories, individual franchisees, and companies that support the industry in marketing, law, technology, and business development.