VetCor Franchising, LLC
VetCor is a restoration company that solves water and mold damage problems in commercial and residential properties, staffed primarily by veterans of the U.S. military! VetCor’s mission is to provide exceptional service to our customers while providing great value to our corporate partners and creating meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities for our Nation’s heroes…Sustaining a Legacy of Service! VetCor is a Florida state certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) certified firm. Established in 2013 and franchising since 2019, VetCor is looking for people who want to build their own dream, invest in themselves and their community, and be part of something bigger than themselves.
Start up cost
FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY FOR VETERANS & FAMILY MEMBERS
VetCor® is a restoration company that solves water and mold damage problems, and provides other related services, in commercial and residential properties, staffed by veterans of the U.S. military and those who share similar values. We are now offering franchise opportunities to veterans and their immediate family members.
- Join a team of veterans who share the culture, norms and values of the U.S. military
- Be part of something bigger than yourself
- Help ease the transition to civilian life and community
- Raise the quality of life and standard of living for you and your family
- Help create and expand the brand known for timely, reliable, quality service and the value of veterans
- Help create even more sustainable and meaningful employment opportunities for our Nation’s heroes
- Help close the gap between veterans and the society they served to protect and defend
- Help restore integrity to an industry in dire need of reputable contractors
- Sustain a legacy of service by providing needed services to customers after a disaster
- Mitigate risk with a proven brand and processes, in a recession proof industry
Join a winning team & invest in your future with a growing company.