Become a High-Trust Leader - a Franklin Covey program (Cohort) ***Wait List Available***
Contact email@example.com to join the waitlist.
August 17-31 Cohort
“Become a High-Trust Leader” is offered as an Executive Leadership Impact Journey through a collaborative, 25-participant, cohort group
- IFA Member Rate: $499 / Non-Member Rate: $699
- 400 CFE Education Credits and 100 CFE Participation Credits
A global authority on trust, leadership, culture, and author of “The Speed of Trust”, Stephen Covey states that a high trust leader is an individual who has unquestionably strong personal credibility, can create and grow trust with others interpersonally, and who is then able to extend that trust organizationally. Trust is the new currency in today’s connected, collaborative world. When trust is high, communication, creativity, and engagement improve, productivity speeds up, and costs decrease. Experience this course through a collaborative journey with peers and colleagues to become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
- 4x one-hour online, self-paced video sessions for independent learning August 10-24
- 3x virtual group, instructor-led, collaboration sessions for peer-to-peer engagement
- August 17: 1 pm – 2 pm Eastern Program Kickoff via Zoom
- August 24: 1 pm – 2 pm Eastern Group Engagement via Zoom
- August 31: 1 pm – 2 pm Eastern Program Wrap-Up via Zoom
- The cohort is formed from the first 25 people to register and pay for the ‘Impact Journey’
- The ‘Impact Journey’ cohort is led and facilitated by Sandie Curtis, IFA VP of Education
- ‘Impact Journeys’ are delivered over a 2-week period, through a blended learning approach with a mixture of online video and instructor-led virtual group engagement sessions