For more than 30 years, Closet & Storage Concepts | More Space Place has been creating custom closet designs, manufacturing, and installing custom closet solutions for closet storage, Murphy Wall Beds, mudroom, pantry, laundry room, garage, home office and more. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We work with residential clients as well as designers, builders, and architects to create innovative organization and space-saving home furnishings to some of the more challenging spaces we come across.
With our attention to detail and lifetime warranty, clients are guaranteed quality workmanship and top-of-the-line materials.
How much does a franchise cost?
The Initial Franchise Fee is:
$17,500 to $38,500
5% of gross revenues
Initial Investment Range is:
$73,000 to $492,600
Minimum Qualification is:
$50,000 minimum liquidity
$100,000 minimum net worth
With more than 30 years of industry experience, Closet & Storage Concepts | More Space Place provides its franchise owners with a robust training program that continues far beyond the opening of your business.
- MARKET IDENTIFICATION & ANALYSIS
- SHOWROOM SITE LOCATION ASSISTANCE
- SHOP/SHOWROOM SET-UP PLANS
- LEAD GENERATION STRATEGIES
- IN-FIELD TECHNICAL TRAINING/SUPPORT
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TRAINING/SUPPORT
- MARKETING TRAINING/SUPPORT
- MARKETING & ADVERTISING MATERIALS
- COMPANY WEBSITE & INTERNET MARKETING PROVIDED
- NATIONAL TOLL-FREE CALL ROUTING SYSTEM
- CUSTOMIZED SIGNAGE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
- TRAINING CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
“Being a franchisee with Closet & Storage Concepts gives me the best of both worlds when it comes to business ownership. On one hand, the fact that it’s a franchise opens the door to a level of brand recognition and corporate support that I wouldn’t otherwise have. But there’s also a tremendous amount of independence and the ability to run your business with a great degree of latitude.
- Andrew Ward Charlotte, NC
|Company Owned Units:||3|
|Start-up Cost:||$100,000 to $200,000|
|Total Investment:||$69,500 to $486,000|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||N/A|
|Veteran Owned Units:||N/A|
Construction: Building & Remodeling Services
Home Furnishings: Retail, Sale & Rental