WHO IS CITY WIDE?
City Wide manages building maintenance services for commercial properties. We are not an operational company. (ie. window washing, carpet cleaning, floor care, janitorial). As a management company, we sell and manage the services provided by these types of operational companies.
WHY DO PEOPLE BUY FROM CITY WIDE?
City Wide specializes in janitorial services and provides more than 20 additional maintenance services, everything from construction clean-up to window washing; landscaping to security and access control. City Wide typically deals with clients who are frustrated with managing multiple contractors, and multiple invoices. As the client’s representative, we provide one point of contact for all building maintenance services.
Working with City Wide allows our clients to save time and solve problems. In this $100 billion dollar industry City Wide stands alone in their professional approach to building maintenance.
The building maintenance industry offers:
- Annual contracts that provide reoccurring revenue
- An enormous market where every commercial building is a potential client
- A scalable model with no hourly employees
- More than 20 ways to open a door to new business
City Wide Provides:
- One business model, with the benefit of 20+ service offerings
- Exclusive, supersized, protected territories with 1 – 2 million in population
- Exceptional Operational Support with a ratio of 1 support staff to 6 franchisees
- High ROI
- Financial Freedom
IDEAL CITY WIDE FRANCHISE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- No less than 10 years of business experience
- Career experience is business to business
- Middle management to C level experience
- Have at least 5 years of sales and 5 years of sales management experience
- Leadership/Management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds like business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who have a strong sense of urgency
- Persuasive, problem solvers who understand and enjoy helping people achieve their goals
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money motivated
- Possess the energy, charisma and leadership skills to lead a team
Start introducing your candidates to this unique offering today! Contact Brenda Burnes at 913.888.5700 ext. 257 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check a territory or collect additional information.
|Company Owned Units:||1|
|Start-up Cost:||$65,000 to $105,000|
|Total Investment:||$197,150 to $359,100|
|Veteran Hired Since 2011:||4|
|Veteran Owned Units:||4|
Maintenance, Cleaning & Sanitation