Meet Kelly Martin
We are so excited to introduce the newest member of the IFA team- Kelly Martin! Kelly is serving as our Vice President, Revenue Growth & Operations.
Here are five facts about Kelly to get to know him more:
- I came into the association sector mid-career and have come to love working on the variety of issues and interacting with the member/supplier community.
- One of the ways I explain to a company why they should join an association is “If you’re not at the table, you’re on the menu”.
- A key to success is in finding the win-win-win models for members, suppliers and the association, executing on the value delivery and then building strong relationships based on communication and transparency.
- My wife and I met at my first job out of college and have been together since then and have two children; Ellie who is a first year student at the University of Vermont, and Cade, a junior in high school.
- My hobbies are golf, kayaking, reading non-fiction and since the pandemic, binging on Netflix with the family. My biggest pandemic accomplishment is in learning how to operate the Xbox without asking my son for help.