The International Franchise Association is seeking a high energy, process-focused Advertising Coordinator to assist the Advertising Department in day-to-day operations. This position is fast-paced and attention to detail is a must. Coordinator is responsible for supporting ad trafficking for the sales team to help them meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Responsible for trafficking in all print and digital products including Franchising World, Franchise.org, the Franchise Opportunities Guide, IFA SmartBrief, and IFA Insider
- Initiate and maintain a daily working relationship with remote sales team
- Prepare and send invoices with tear sheets from publications and run credit card processes
- Run past due (AR) reports, send past due invoices, and make follow up collection phone calls if necessary
- Update product run and revenue sheets, including keeping reports balanced and up to date
- Database management – responsible for all data entry on advertising contracts, invoice processing, member management and company access
- Responsible for pulling reports in Google Analytics
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience years, including sales support experience
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Must be an organized, self-starter with the ability to manage projects, communicate and manage up and around
- Familiarity with web analytics programs such as Google Analytics.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Highly organized with the ability to plan effectively, handle multiple, shifting priorities under tight deadlines, collaborate with multiple stakeholders and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send resume, cover letter to Paul Rocchio, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IFA is the world’s largest organization representing franchising worldwide, with a mission to protect, enhance and promote the franchise business model. IFA represents and advocates on behalf of the franchising sector, which accounts for nearly $700 billion in economic output for the U.S. economy and 2.5 percent of GDP.