Papa John's Pizza
Papa John’s is the world’s third largest pizza delivery company with more than 4200 restaurants worldwide. Our founder, “Papa” John Schnatter is still actively involved in all facets of the business and is passionate about our quality positioning of “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” His high level of commitment to our brand and products result in Papa John’s being recognized as the quality leader in the pizza category.
Now is the time to join a winning team with over 4,200 restaurants worldwide:
- #1 in customer satisfaction among all National Pizza Chains, ACSI 2013 (The American Customer Satisfaction Index)
- #1 in customer satisfaction among all limited service restaurants and all national pizzerias, ACSI 2012 (The American Customer Satisfaction Index)
- #1 Pizza Brand of the Year – 2012, Harris Poll
- Industry leading customer sales to investment ratio per restaurant
- One of the Top Five Fastest Growing Restaurant Chains in America, GE Capital
- Relatively low initial investment – You may be able to open a Papa John’s for less than $250,000
- Industry leading incentives**
No Franchise Fee ($25,000 savings)
Free set of ovens for each store
Reduced Royalties over 5 years as follows:
First 12 months – 0% royalty
Second 12 months – 1.0% royalty
Third 12 months – 2.0% royalty
Fourth 12 months – 3.0% royalty
Fifth 12 months – 4.0% royalty
After 5 years – Standard rate
$3,000 Food Credit (when applicable)
- Proven, simple and streamlined operating system
- World class support every step of the way to make it easier to run your business
- Proven franchise model with excellent profit potential
- Dynamic, growing concept with plenty of opportunities for franchisees to grow with us
For more information about joining the Papa John’s team, please visit our website at www.papajohns.com.
*Estimated costs for typical in-line location. Atypical features of a location may raise these costs. Certain restrictions apply.
** All benefits, discounts and payments subject to Papa John’s 2014 US Development Incentive Program.