Milex Complete Auto Care
Choose the Way You Want to Build Your Business!
As one of the leading franchisors in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry, Moran Industries offers proven and recognized brands and the flexibility of building your business the way youwant! If you are looking for the high volume general automotive repair category then Milex Complete Auto Care is for you. Or do you prefer the high ticket transmission repair category? Then select one of the industry leaders….Mr. Transmission. If you want the be st of both worlds then choose our cobrand option that brings these two national brands together. However you want to build your business, we’re here to help reach your goals!
The Moran Franchise Advantage
- Award Winning Business Systems
- Nationally Recognized Brand Names
- Single and Cobrand Business Opportunities
- No Technical or Automotive Experience Required
- $5,000 VetFran and $5,000 Minority Discount available
- Multi-Unit Discounts
- Extensive Operational, Marketing, and Technical Support
- International Master Agreements Available
- A recognized brand for over 50 years, we’ve built a solid reputation as the professional transmission experts.
- As the 2 ndlargest transmission franchise in the county, we are one of the industry leaders.
- Specializing in transmission and drive trainmaintenance repair, rebuilds and replacement.
- Consistently ranked as one of the top automotive repair franchises in Entrepreneur Magazine ®Franchise 500 and honored as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs ® Magazine.
Milex Complete Auto Care
- Milex has a solid 40 year reputation for providing honest and professional automotive care for a reasonable price.
- Specializing in general automotive repair and maintenance, Milex services include engine maintenance and repair, brakes, air conditioning, tune-ups, steering and suspension, cooling system, computer diagnostics and more.
- Ranked as one of the top50 oil change plus chains in National Oil Lube& News. Consistently ranked in Franchise Times ® Top 100 Up and Coming Franchises and also honored as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine.
“From my first meeting with Moran representatives, I knew it was a perfect fit. They possess an impeccable track record, great staff, and the amount of support they put behind their franchisees is amazing.”- Mike Slavens, Owner Milex/Mr. Transmission, Sycamore, IL
With the combination of Milex and Mr. Transmission you are operating two successful business models under one roof that are capable of a full line of diagnostics in their categories. A cobranded Milex/Mr. Transmission establishes you as a complete auto repair facility that can meet all of your customer's needs, providing you with a competitive edge.
- Twice the income potential,with the comparable overhead expenses of a single brand location.
- Provides opportunity to reach more customers with greater frequency.
- Building a one-stop automotive service shop translates into customer loyalty and tremendous repeat business.
- Low inventory requirement with excellent parts procurement system.
Why Join the Automotive Industry?
- The automotive aftermarket industry is well established and continues to grow every year.
- There are currently 232,000,000 cars on the road with more being made every day.
- The automotive aftermarket industry is one of the largest, generating over $300 billion annually. Currently, industry growth is pegged at about 2.1% through 2010.
- Cars are more complicated and computer controlled requiring more specialized services by a professional.
- Cars are lasting longer and people are keeping them far beyond the life of the warranty.
- The average age of cars on the road has never been higher at 9.8 years and growing.
- The number of vehicles per service bay has increased dramatically to 194 vehicles per bay. This is predicted to increase even more due to new car dealership closings. That means more potential customers for you.
- Reasonable business hours provide great work /life balance.
Moran Franchisee Support Services
Whether you are looking for a single brand opportunity or a co-brand approach, we offer you the support to build and sustain a successful business.
On-Site and Classroom Training:
During your hands-on training, you'll learn firsthand about how the business works. You'll interface with employees and customers. You'll watch the selling process in action. You become familiar with the business, inside and out.
Pre-Opening Support Services:
Site Selection Assistance
Lease Negotiation Assistance
Third Party Financing Relationships (including SBA)
New Business Start-Up Planning
Comprehensive Concept & Operational Training:
Proven Business Systems Implementation
Financial Management Training
Lead Generation System Training
Personnel and Safety Systems
Customer Relations Training
Marketing and Sales Development
Business to Business Sales Training and Programs
Ongoing Support Services and Franchisee Assistance
Technical Assistance "Hot-Line"
Lead Generation Programs
System Wide Intranet
National Warranty Program
Customer Financing Programs
National Fleet Programs
Human Resources and Personnel Consultation
Custom Designed Computer Software
Business Performance Analysis
Getting started is easy. Visit our Franchise Opportunities page on the Moran Industries website www.moranindustries.com
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.