IFA MEMBERS ELECT 2009 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
For immediate release Contact: Alisa Harrison, 202-628-8000
WASHINGTON, Feb.14, 2009—Members of the International Franchise Association today elected members of the 2009 IFA executive committee during the 49th IFA Annual Convention in San Diego to oversee all association matters.
Founded nearly 50 years ago, IFA is the oldest and largest organization that works to protect, enhance and promote franchising. Its membership includes more 1,250 franchise systems, 11,000-plus franchisees and more than 500 firms that supply goods and services to the industry.
The IFA Executive Committee is comprised of:
• Chairwoman Dina Dwyer-Owens, CFE, chairwoman and CEO of The Dwyer Group,
• First Vice Chairman Kenneth D. Walker, CFE, president and CEO of Driven Brands, inc.
• Second Vice Chairman John “Jack” Earle, managing partner of Earle Enterprise LP (McDonald’s Corp.),
• Secretary Jon L. Luther, executive chairman of Dunkin’ Brands, Inc., • Treasurer Harry D. Loyle, president and CEO of Moto Franchise Corporation,
• Immediate Past Chairman Steven J. Greenbaum, CFE, CEO of PostNet International Franchise Corp., • Past Chairman Michael M. Isakson, president and CEO of ServiceMaster Clean, Furniture Medic and AmeriSpec,
• Franchisee Forum Chairman Barry Miller, president NBM Management, Inc., (Sylvan Learning Center.),
• Franchisor Forum Chairman Stephen P. Joyce, President & CEO of Choice Hotels International, Inc., and
• Supplier Forum Chairwoman Kay Marie Ainsley, CFE, managing director of Michael H. Seid & Associates, LLC.
The members of the executive committee will serve one term in their current position with the possibility of extended service if elected to other qualifying positions. For full biographies of the new executive committee visit www.franchise.org/
Editor’s Note: To request digital photos of members of the executive committee contact IFA at 202-628-8000 or email Alisa Harrison at email@example.com.