Express Employment Professionals
Franchise fee: $35,000. Express provides workers' compensation, liability, and unemployment insurance for temporary and contract associates.
In 2013 Express will honor the service of our veterans by waiving the $35,000 franchise fee for the first five qualified U.S. veterans awarded a new franchise.
The staffing industry is on track to generate a projected $137 billion in North America alone in 2014. Express Employment Professionals is a growing franchise with nearly 700 locations and more than 30 years of experience. Our start-up offices average more than $700,000 in sales in their first year, with mature offices averaging $5.16 million annually.* As an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business.
In 2014, Express Employment Professionals is giving a $31,000 kickstart for new franchise locations awarded before June 30, 2014. The staffing industry is booming, and there has never been a better time to join Express.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #66 overall in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (2015)
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 99% rating from franchisees on the quality of the Express franchise system (2006-2015)
- Best of Staffing Client Award, Inavero in partnership with CareerBuilder (2011-2015)
- Fastest Growing Franchises, Entrepreneur (2013-2014)
- America’s Top Global Franchises, Entrepreneur (2007-2013)
- Hall of Fame Inductee, International Franchise Association (2010)
- Ranked the #1 industrial/commercial staffing company in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analyst (2014)
Initial franchise fee: $35,000
Total investment: $110,000 to $195,000
Required networth: $250,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
* For franchises open more than two years, average sales per territory in 2013 were $5,157,227 and for first year offices $703,894 according to Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document.
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It’s a professional business with weekday hours.
We offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual learning for staff and owners via our online university.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment of $110,000 to $140,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Expanded Model requires $155,000 to $195,000 and is formatted so the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships.
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.