Founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and in the U.S. in 1985, Tim Hortons is one of the fastest-growing coffee and bakery brands in America.
As a brand innovator, Tim Hortons has been evolving to meet the changing tastes of its guests for almost 50 years, while honoring its strong roots and core promise of quality and value.
With more than 800 restaurants across the United States, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop’s brand positioning is widening its appeal in the QSR industry and attracting new guests every day. In fact:
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop was named for 2011, the 4th fastest-growing chain ranked by percentage of unit change. (Technomic 2012 report)
- Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop serves more than two billion cups of Always Fresh premium blend coffee served annually across the entire chain.
- Even during this challenging economic climate, the chain continues restaurant growth and new market expansion.
From full-service restaurants, to custom-built kiosks and a wide range of non-traditional venues, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop builds restaurants to fit anywhere while maintaining the exceptional quality, freshness and convenience customers expect.
Traditional Restaurants: The complete Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop experience. Guests want to stay just a little bit longer in the full-service restaurants with contemporary exteriors, warm, inviting interiors, fireplaces, TVs, advanced equipment and digital menu technologies.
Non-Traditional Locations: Tim Horton Cafe & Bake Shop’s highly flexible and versatile concepts accommodate your space and staffing needs. Perfect for serving captured audiences at hospitals, universities, retail locations, sports arenas, airports and convenience stores.
Becoming a Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop restaurant owner is a true partnership that provides:
- Ongoing support in operations including training, information technology and marketing and growth strategies.
- A top-notch training program headquarters.
- Regular visits and support from corporate staff who are invested in your success.
- Ability to hire a professional team that meets your specific needs.
- An innovative menu that includes our Always Fresh Premium Coffee, as well as espresso-based beverages, our always fresh baked goods, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches and wraps, grilled panini, hot breakfast sandwiches and other specialty hot and iced beverages.
- Assistance in identifying programs and sponsorships in your local market so you can be a true part of your community’s fabric and become the “go-to” local gathering place.
For franchise opportunities in Canada, please visit: http://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/join/franchising-canada.html