About Holiday Inn Express®
Holiday Inn Express offers convenient locations throughout the world and competitive rates for both business and leisure travelers. The brand is a fresh, clean, uncomplicated hotel offering comfort, convenience all at a good value. All hotels feature complimentary ExpressStartTM breakfast, comfortable rooms, a signature shower experience, and free high speed internet. Holiday Inn Express is one of the fastest growing brands in the industry.
Benefits of Franchising with Holiday Inn Express
- Broad Consumer Appeal – Holiday Inn Express appeals to a wide audience and attracts both leisure and business travelers. The brands award-winning Stay Smart® advertising campaigns and affiliation with Holiday Inn has created unparalleled consumer awareness.
- Efficient Operating Model – Holiday Inn Express offers a proven and efficient operating model with a low staff to guest ratio and has been successful for over 20 years.
- Flexible Location Mix – Holiday Inn Express hotels work in locations, from an interstate to an urban center.
- Consistency – Consistency in the portfolio creates loyalty among guests.
- Driving Consumer Demand – As part of the IHG® family of brands, Holiday Inn Express hotels benefit from our industry leading demand generation system.
Leveraging the Strength of the IHG System
IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group) is the world’s largest hotel group by number of rooms operating nine hotel brands including:
InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts
HUALUXE™ Hotels & Resorts
Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts
Hotel Indigo® Hotels
Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts
Holiday Inn Express® Hotels
Staybridge Suites® Hotels
Candlewood Suites® Hotels
By franchising with IHG your hotel will have access to our industry leading operating system which drives over 157 million room nights into our hotels annually supporting our owners in generating revenue.
Key drivers include:
- A portfolio of over 4,600 hotels and more than 679,000 guest rooms and more than 1,000 hotels in its development pipeline.
- IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty program with over 76 million members worldwide.
- A global sales team of more than 400.
- 13 local language reservations websites and one of the most active in industry for marketing on the web.
- 10 call centers taking reservations around the world covering 12 languages.
With some of the world’s most recognized brands covering all major lodging segments IHG has a range options for hotel investors. For more information on our brands and investment opportunities please visit: www.ihg.com/development.