Staffing is a big business- $105 billion a year big. And it’s projected to grow to more than $164 billion in North America by 2018. Express Employment Professionals is a growing franchise, with more 560 current locations and 29 years of experience. In 2011; Express franchisees generated on average more than $4.5 million in sales per territory, with over $2 million in growth per territory since 2009. As an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category, #114 in the Franchise 500, and #96 in the Global Franchise Rankings by Entrepreneur in 2012.
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 98% approval rating from franchisees on the quality and opportunity of the Express franchise system
- Express was noted as “Clearly the one-stop shop leader” among staffing franchises according to Staffing Industry Analysts.
Initial franchise fee: $35,000
Total investment: $100,500 to $193,000
Required networth: $200,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
Express Franchisee Facts*:
- In 2011 Express franchisees averaged $4.5 million in average annual sales per territory.
- Express franchisees paid an effective royalty of just 6.7% of revenue in 2011.
- New offices opened since 2009 saw an average of $965,000 in first year sales.
* All figures demonstrated within the Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document, March 2012.
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It’s a professional business with weekday hours. For individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our “Boost to Ownership” package. Contact us for details.
Also, we offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual learning for staff and owners via our online university.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment of $100,500 to $135,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Expanded Model requires $152,500 to $193,000 and is formatted so the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships. Our franchisees enjoy the opportunity of owning their own business, and a life outside of the office with the balance of time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.