We have the elements you've been looking for:
- Affordable start-up
- Simple to run - we make it easy
- Strong brand recognition
- Attractive ROI
- 25+ years of solid growth
Quality is one cornerstone of our success. We serve the best premium brand names. By offering the highest quality food, large portion sizes, friendly service, a comfortable and wholesome, nostalgic environment, unlimited choices and fun at reasonable prices, we are one of the best restaurant values in the world!
Invent your own taste!
At Cheeburger Cheeburger, customers invent their own taste with at least 25 FREE toppings and 6 cheeses on our burgers, grilled chicken and salads. We even offer 15 plus FREE toppings on ice cream sundaes and banana splits.
Made from scratch
There is no central commissary or kitchen. Our core products are made from scratch daily. Our famous fries are cut from huge Idaho potatoes and our rings are cut from colossal onions, dipped in our special batter.
Our Famous Pounder is actually a huge 20 ounces before cooking. Our "Big is Better" motto holds true for everything we serve.
Our 100% Angus beef comes fresh, never frozen, and contains no added hormones, steroids or additives.
It's the music, the neon, the quilted stainless, colors from the fifties - the retro tables and chairs are a reminder of the good old days.
Key benefits of the Cheeburger Cheeburger franchise opportunity
- 25+ years of solid, steady growth. From the opening of the very first Cheeburger Cheeburger in 1986, the concept of a family fun theme serving the world's best and biggest burgers, fries, rings and shakes was an instant hit.
- Affordable start-up. When you compare the cost of opening a Cheeburger Cheeburger franchise with other choices in our category, we are the best value for your investment dollar. This is an extremely important key to your future profitability.
- Attractive ROI. While no franchise can guarantee or promise return on investment figures, Cheeburger Cheeburger has a long track record of success. Keeping your costs as low as possible, our guidence in lease negotiations, monitoring of P&L statements, purchasing, staffing, scheduling, advertising and all overhead expenses goes a long way to maximizing your ROI.
- Strong brand recognition. Consumer awareness of our concept is so strong that we're not only across America, but around the world.
- Simple to run. We are simple and efficient. Our hours of operation are typically 11 am to 9 pm. Our store layout, equipment, accounting and reporting systems – even our menus - are designed to keep things simple and easy to handle.
- Support and training - we make it easy. From site selection, advice on lease negotiations and pre-construction planning, to hiring and training of your staff before you open, we'll be with you every step of the way. You'll receive in-depth training in all aspects of operating your restaurant at our company restaurant.
- Marketing support. You'll have in-depth marketing support and creative advertising materials supplied to you. We'll share ideas and suggestions for ways to increase sales and profitability.
We are offering Master Franchises in the following states and all International Markets:
CA, WA, OR, UT, ID, MT, WY, NM, OK and all international markets.
Let's get to know each other.
Contact us today to find out more.
The information provided on this website is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states in the U.S. regulate the offering and sale of franchises: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of, or desire a franchise to be located in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise until we have complied with applicable presale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. Upon registration, a copy of our current Franchise Disclosure Document will be delivered to you. Such filing does not constitute approval by the state.